Bạn đang xem: bo headerer and footer trong word 2007
Lesson 18: Working with Headers and Footers
You can make your document look professional and polished by utilizing the header and footer sections. The header is a section of the document that appears in the top margin, while the footer is a section of the document that appears in the bottom margin. Headers and footers generally contain information such as page number, date, and document name.
In this lesson, you will learn how đồ sộ insert built-in and blank headers and footers.
Headers and footers
Download the example đồ sộ work along with the đoạn Clip.
To insert a header or footer:
- Select the Insert tab.
- Click either the Header or Footer command. A thực đơn appears with a list of built-in options you can use.
- Left-click one of the built-in options, and it will appear in the document.
- Left-click Blank đồ sộ select it.
- The Design tab with Header and Footer tools is active.
Xem thêm: hắc nguyệt quang
- Type information into the header or footer.
To insert the date or time into a header or footer:
- With the header or footer section active, click the Date & Time command.
- Select a date format in the dialog box that appears.
- Click OK. The date and time now appear in the document.
Other header and footer options
There are many other header and footer options you can use đồ sộ design these sections of your document. From the Header and Footer Tools Design tab, you can see all of your design options.
Use the newsletter or any Word document you choose đồ sộ complete this challenge.
- Add your name in the header of a document.
- Right-align the text in the header.
- Select a built-in footer with a page number.
Xem thêm: ghep hinh vao nhac tren dien thoai